Thursday 15 January 2009

Magnolia V's Stampavie Challenge (9)



This week's challenge at Magnolia V's Stampavie is 'Give A Little' so I have made a CD Jewel Case Calendar.

I started off by separating the top & bottom of the CD case and then putting it back together the 'wrong' way round. Doing this enables it to stand up instead of just closing. I then covered a piece of cardstock with papers from Monti's Pixel Playground (make sure you cover the reverse side as well as this will also be on show). I then coloured in the dragonflies with Sakura Glitter pens to give a bit of sparkle, and added a PB sticker of daisies to the bottom corner. I stamped and coloured a Sarah Kay image with MLP pens and cut this out and attached it with 1mm foam pads. Having inserted it into the CD case I attached a small calendar to the front of the case.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

I love this idea, very cute :-)
lorraine