Tuesday 6 January 2009

Sketch Saturday (32)/Forever Friends Challenges


For this card I have used this week's sketch from Sketch Saturday and combined it with the challenge from Forever Friends which is 'Your Favourite Colour', bet you can't guess what my favourite colour is??? Yep! your right, it's PINK!


First I covered the card using Papermania papers. Then I stamped the image using an Archival inkpad onto pink CS and also the starry paper. I coloured the image on the CS with my watercolour pencils and the one on the paper with Marvy Le Plume pens. I layered the CS image using my nesties. With the paper one, I wrote a little greeting on the tag and coloured the ribbon using the pens. I then cut out the parcel and layered it onto the CS image using foampads to give a 3D effect. The four flowers were stamped using a Personal Impressions stamp and coloured with the pens. I added the brads from my stash to the middles and positioned them with foam pads.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Fantastic card Christine, I love the pink on this card, very popular choice of colour me thinks lol! Thanks for joining us at FF this week :) Donna x

Debbie said...

Cute card Christine, love the FF image. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

Wendy said...

This is so pretty love the colour and that image is very sweet
Wendy x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Christine,
your card is so lovely, love the flower stamp you have used!
Thanks for joining us this week at FF......

Emma xxx