Thursday 12 February 2009

LOTV Challenge (18)





This week's challenge is a lovely sketch by Jo and I loved following it so will use it many more times.


For my card I have used two different papers on the base card and run a ribbon across the middle and added the gem stars to it. I then stamped a design either side of the ribbon using a border stamp and an Adirondack inkpad. The image is layered using my nesties. I cut a slider using my cuttlebug, stamped the sentiment onto it and added the ribbon. The sentiment the dragon is holding has been stamped and cut out and slipped under his hands. I finished it off by using Sakura Stardust pens on the dragon's wings and scales. I also used them on the border to add a bit of sparkle.

Card Recipe

Diecut Image/Papers - Lili Of The Valley
Stamps - Hero Arts, Studio G,
Ribbons/Gems - Stash

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

mueppi said...

Hi Christine
your card is wonderful!!!!
Hugs Gisela