Monday 16 February 2009

Magnolia V's Stampavie Challenge (14)




This week's challenge is a 'colour challenge' using the colours above.

This is not a colour combination that I would not normally think of using so I had to really think about this one - a challenge in itself!!! First I layered two pieces of paper onto a navy card blank. I then cut a strip of chocolate card and glued some matching ribbon to it before attaching it to the bottom of the card. The image was stamped and coloured using my watercolour pencils and using my Nesties and Cuttlebug I layered it onto navy card. I attached this with foam pads. To finish it off I added a double flower and button (re-coloured with alchohol inks).

Card Recipe

Stamp - Sarah Kay
Papers - Summertime Designs
Cardstock - My Scrapbox
Ribbon - Hobbycraft
Button & Flowers - My Stash

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Christine, lovely image and the paper you used is just gorgeous, love the big lower too :-)
Lorraine

Felis_bunte_Welt said...

Your card is so beautiful.

Hugs,
bastel_fee

Kirsten Alicia said...

Such a pretty card.