Thursday 23 April 2009

Colour Create Challenge (12)

The challenge this week is to use the colours black, white and pink. The optional extra is polka dots. I think this card satisfies all the criterias.

Originally I was going to do something totally different involving shocking pink, but my dear friend Sue suprised me the other day by not only giving me this gorgeous stamp but also the fabulous 'Daisy' for my birthday (which is a month away). As you can see I couldn't wait to play with them. Thank you so much Sue, they are just what I wanted.

The image is coloured with my pencils and the flowers are made using various punches.

Card Recipe

Stamp - Sugar Nellie
Everything Else - Stash

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Kathleen, love the SN image, and your paper is great. Louise x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the cute image.
Hugs, Vanja

Maria Matter said...

Christine, this is lovely! Such a pretty image and I love the flowers you've added!
Blessings, Maria