Monday 13 July 2009

50th Shaker

Challenges

C.R.A.F.T. (8) - Age/Anniversary (Number Specific)

Stamp Something - Pink/Green/Yellow

For these challenges I decided to make a shaker card as I've not done one for such a long time. I used a three-fold aperture card and started by stamping the balloons across the front of the card and colouring them with chalks. I then added a peel-off border around the edge of the aperture. On the inside of the front of the card I covered the aperture with acetate and attached pink paper to the back panel, adding peel-off stars. Next I used pearl paints to colour the wooden numbers which I then placed on the pink paper with foam pads. Then came the shaker bit - I went around the inside of the aperture with foam pad strips (making sure there were no gaps), placed some star confetti in the middle and carefully sealed the card panels. I finished it by adding a greeting with foam pads.

Card Recipe

Stamp - See D's

Wooden Numbers - Hobbycraft

Greeting - Lakeland

Peel-Offs/Confetti - Stash

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Love,

Jo.

Saskia said...

Christine,

Thanks for taking part at CRAFT-challenge! This card is so beautiful and unique! Great work!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Lynn said...

Awesome shaker card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something!

Marcea said...

fab card hunny, love it
Thanks for joining uson SS this week
-x-

kelly ledder said...

What a lovely card xxx