Friday 3 July 2009

Princess Amber/Crafty Muse Challenge

This week's challenge is a lovely sketch with the addition of brads and ribbon. I have used this lovely digi download of Princess Amber and have added a design to her dress with Sakura Stardust pens and used glitter glue on her wings. I then 3D'd her onto layers cut with Nesties. I stamped the sentiments, layered them and attached with foam pads. To finish I attached brads and a bow.

Card Recipe

Digi Image - Crafty Muse

Paper - Funky Fairys

Brads/Bow - Stash

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

A.Marie said...

Hi there! You'll never guess how I found your blog; I was messing around with my blog and decided to click the "next blog" button on the top of the page, and your blog was the one that came up!

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts and looking at your crafts. I love doing crafts and when I have some time, I just might try making some of them. I have a brown thumb when it comes to crafts (but a green thumb in the garden, so it all works out! HAHA), but I do enjoy doing them! You definitely have a green thumb for crafts! :)

Saskia said...

Hello Christine,

So good to see you back!!! And this card is sooo sweet and lovely!!!!

Saskia :)

Sammi said...

This is a gorgeous card Christine, I really love the colours and your colouring!!
sorry it's taken me sooo long to get here!
Sammi
xxx