Wednesday 29 July 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge (15)

For this week's challenge we had to follow a lovely sketch and add ribbons and bows. I covered the base card with design paper and added a blue strip. Next I stamped and coloured the image with pencils, layered it onto a piece of embossed card and added a couple of dragonfly brads. I finished it off by adding the ribbon/bow and flower. Hope you like it.

Card Recipe

Stamp - Sugar Nellie

Paper - Joni Gray

Ribbon - Hobbycraft

Flowers/Brads - Stash

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

craftypagan said...

Hi Christine! I love your sugarbowl card, those little dragonflies you've added are cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my candy! Love Rowena

Lilian said...

Your card is just sweet! Love the image and the soft color scheme! Cute brads! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!