Wednesday 7 October 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge (20)

The Sugar Bowl Challenge this week is a lovely sketch and to use 'paper piecing'. For my card I have used one of my favourite stamps 'Snowflake' which I have coloured very lightly with my pencils. If you look closely you will see that I have used the spotty backing paper to trim her outfit with. Not too obvious at first sight as the original trimming is also spotty, I've just got more spots now ha!ha!. The flowers are punched and the glittery bits are an old Xmas tag which I recycled.

Card Recipe

Stamp - Sugar Nellie

Papers - Scrapbook, Scrapbook

Ribbon/Pearls - Stash

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Pretty card!! Lovely wintry color combination and this image is so sweet!! I still need to get this one!! LOL
Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge with us!
:)Kathy

cats whiskers said...

This is such a stunning card Christine dear, love your wonderful colouring and the blog is looking fabulous
Hugs Jacqui x