Monday 19 April 2010

Beautiful Butterflies

Challenges

Our Creative Corner - Beautiful Butterflies
One Stop Craft (76) - Things With wings

Here is a quick little card I did using my 'Flight Of The Butterfly' set/punch. I layered two pieces of cardstock and added a piece of dp to it. I then stamped some flowers and a sentiment onto the dp and tied a ribbon around all the layers before attaching it all to the base card with foam pads. I then stamped and punched the butterflies out and glued them in place with a bit of tacky glue. A very quick card that can be adapted by changing the sentiment. Handy when you need a card in a hurry!

Card Recipe

Stamps/Punch/Cardstock/Paper - Stampin Up
Ribbon - Stash

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Christine, Such a pretty card, I love it's simplicity. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week
xSuzix

coldwaters2 said...

A lovely card very pretty the colours and butterflies are just right I love its simplicity

Hugs
Lorraine x

Shelley said...

Such a lovely card, I love the colours and the butterflies look great and are perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining in with this weeks oscc.
Hugs Shelley xx

Diane Gilbert said...

Very Cute! Thanks for playing along with our Creative Corner this week!!