Wednesday 28 April 2010

For You!

Challenges

The Sugar Bowl (34) - Sketch & Punches

I made this card using the leftover paper from the previous card, I thought it went quite well with the image. The image has been coloured with pencils. The white piece of cardstock has been embossed with the Cuttlebug. The sentiment is stamped directly onto the card. I punched the flowers from white card and stippled ink onto them so the colour would blend in with the flowers on the image. I think on reflection I should have used a darker bow as this one isn't showing up very well, might change that...

Card Recipe

Stamps - Sugar Nellie/Unknown
Paper - From A Friend
Brads/Bow - Stash

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Christine, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Lilian said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!