Thursday 27 May 2010

Baby With Blanket - Sneak Peek!

Challenges

Lili Of The Valley (54) - Sketch

As I am away on holiday at my son's I am scheduling this post and hoping that Mr Blogger is being kind to me and posting it for me. Fingers crossed!

This week's challenge is a lovely sketch by our very own Bev. I have made a new baby card using one of the NEW stamps from Lili Of The Valley that will be released on 1st June. As you can see this is the most adorable little baby with his blankie, ideal for all sorts of baby cards! I have coloured the image with Promarkers and inked the edges before layering using Nesties. The sentiment has been done in a similar way. The little teddy has been stamped and also coloured with Promarkers. The flowers are punched with a MS punch, coloured with Promarkers and a rose has been added to each. I finished the card by adding a little bow.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Lili Of The Valley/Papermania/See D's
Papers - Raspberry Road
Roses/Bow - Stash

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Marion said...

Fabulous card and image. Colouring is superb and lovely sketch.
Marion

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card Christine.
luv
Debby

Yvonne said...

HOw sweet , and isnt your son good! it worked!
Love the soft colours x

dj1952 said...

He is sooooo sweet. I know I'll have to pick him up. Love your coloring.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)