Sunday 30 May 2010

Yet Another LOTV Sneak Peek!


Challenges

Sketch & Stash (36) - Sketch (New Stamp)
C.R.A.F.T. (52) - Blue/Green

I must say this is one of my favourite images from the NEW stamps being released by LOTV on Tuesday. No wonder the poor lad is struggling - his boat is as big as he is ha! ha! Again I have coloured him with Promarkers. I have used twine instead of ribbon as I think it is a bit more boyish.

That's enough for today, my poor wrists and fingers are worn out using the keyboard for so long so I am off to do something else. Come to think of it I'm getting a bit peckish so I had better head for the kitchen to see what I can rustle up...

Card Recipe

Stamp - Lili Of The Valley
Papers - Papermania (Blueberry Hill)
Buttons/Twine - Stash

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Sue said...

great card and really cute image,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Eiglas said...

Awww....this is sooo darn cute! Love the colours, the papers, the image - the whole thing in fact!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x