Tuesday 24 August 2010

Great News!


Woo! Hoo! I made the Design team for the Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! I feel so honoured that I will get to work with all the other very talented ladies on the team and can't wait to start. Why not pop on over to the blog and check out the DT's fabulous work and maybe join in with the great challenge this week.

I also have some family news to celebrate as well. I became a 'Great Aunt' for the third time yesterday. My nephew and his wife had a little baby boy, which was a suprise as we all thought it was going to be a girl. He was five weeks premature and as yet I have no more news until my sister phones me with an update later.

Hope you are all having a great day, better go and get on with a few things.



4 comments:

Dorcas said...

Hi Daisy! I look forward to working with you over at Creative Inspirations. :-)
ps) We have the same taste in music. :-)

coldwaters2 said...

Hey Christine congratulations on your new DT role I was also a lucky one I so look forward to working with you.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cor* said...

Glad to have you on board! Can't wait to get started with all the new girlz!

cheryl said...

welcome hun,cant wait too get to know you all ,hugs cheryl xxxxx