Thursday 16 September 2010

All Wrapped Up Again!

Challenges

Lily Of The Valley (65) - DT Card - Sketch By Lena
M.A.W.T.T. (64) - Christmas

Thursday again which means another Lili Of The Valley challenge, where does the time go? This week we have a great sketch by Lena to follow. When I first saw the sketch I was a bit daunted, but it is supposed to be a challenge, and really it wasn't as difficult as I first thought. So why not pop on over to the blog and have a go? While you are there check out all the DT's fantastic creations to give you inspiration. The prize this week has been kindly donated by Lili Of The Valley and is £10,00 Voucher to spend in their online shop, but please remember, to be eligible for the prize you must use an LOTV image.

This is one of my favourite stamps from the new LOTV Christmas range, really gorgeous. I have coloured her with Promarkers and added flock to her muff for texture. The whole card was also a challenge laid down by my friend Terri who wanted me to make a card with this image, colours and papers as she didn't think they would go together. So what do YOU think? Answers on a postcard!!! Failing that, kindly leave me a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamp - LOTV
Papers - From Friend Terri
Gems - Papermania
Flowers - Stash

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Christine,
I love the colours and your design papers. The image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Christine,
WOW this is a super card, I love the colours you have used they are great. So you can tell Terri that they are fabby!
Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week
Hazelxo

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us this week over at MAWTT, good luck! Heidi x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow stunning card the colours, flowers and image are wonderful to see.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Wow this is stunning!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x