Sunday 19 September 2010

Bicycle

Challenges

Simon Says - Move It
Allsorts (70) - 3 Punches

When I was asked recently to make a card for a lady featuring a bicycle and flowers I panicked a bit as I didn't think I had anything with bicycles. Well, in the deepest, darkest, depths of my stash I found this PSX sticker which fit the criteria beautifully. I enhanced it with flowersoft to give it a bit of texture. All the embellishments have been punched using 4 different punches. I have since been told that the recipient has it in pride of place and loves it. Hope you like it as well, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Sticker - PSX
Papers - Monti's Pixel Playground

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Hi Christine :-) Gorgeous card ! The bike sticker is beautiful and the flower soft is a perfect embellie :-) I am sure she will love this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Fleur said...

A beautiful card, lovely colours ~ very pretty
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is so pretty! I love the bike and the doilies in the corner are beautiful! The colors are really great too!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

Sarah :)

Martine said...

Such a prety card darlin, i love the image :)

Thanks so much for joining in with this weeks Simon Says Challenge, best of luck sweetie :)

xx
Martine

Kirsten...x said...

Stunning card love that heart Punch...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x