Monday 11 October 2010

Merry And Bright

Challenges

Ooh La La (64) - Nothing Floral
A Spoonful Of Sugar (124) - Sparkle & Shine
Allsorts (73) - Song Title (I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas)
Secret Crafter (104) - Distressing

This is the other card we did at our craft club the other day. I did not design this one but I have altered it slightly, and because of this I do not know whose stamps were used, possibly Stampin' Up??? The background paper has been stamped with two different designs. The distressed part is all the sponging (which I'm not very good at) of the labels and the middle strip. I have edged both labels with glitter glue and also the die cut snowflake. The sentiment is stamped and if you sing the song (which I bet you already are) you will find these words in it. To finish it off I added a few clear gems. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

I'll be back later with some more cards, meantime I've got to take the dog for his walk, see you later.

6 comments:

Wendi said...

This is gorgeous Christine love the distressing lovely colours
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Curly said...

Hi Christine
Beautiful distressing and background stamping , thanks for joining us at SC: 104 Distressing challenge, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful distressing

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Fleur said...

A fab card, great colours & great distressing
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

scotspanda said...

great card, love it

thankyou for joining in with my musically inspired challenge this week @ Allsorts

Amanda xx

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x