Friday 4 March 2011

A Framed Pansy For Mother's Day

Challenges

I Love Promarkers (55) - Green/Purple
C.R.A.F.T. (92) - Mother's Day
Stampin For The Weekend - Springtime
Totally Papercrafts (56) - Pearls/Lace
Penny Black (140) - Pearls/Lace
Sketch & Stash (56) - Sketch (New Image/Old Papers)
Penny Black AT Allsorts - Welcome Spring


As it is Springtime and Mother's Day is fast approaching I have made this card with that in mind. As I no longer have a mother to give a card to this one will go to one of my nieces. My computer tends to change my colours blue and green around so I will just clarify that the colour I have used is indeed green (Pastel Green Promarker) and not blue. Okay, now that is sorted let's get on with the card. I couldn't wait to have a go with this great sketch and it suited my image perfectly. I coloured the image, sentiment, lacey circles, doily and lace with Promarkers so that all the colours would match in with my old papers that I wanted to use. Having attached all the pieces I just added some lace around the image and some pearls around the doily. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Penny Black/LOTV
Papers - Old Unknown Stash
Lace/Pearls - Stash

21 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pretty card love the colours you have used.Thanks for playing along at CRAFT Challenge this week.

Kerry x

brenda said...

Hi Christine

What a pretty creation, love the lilacs and aqua together, a really lovely combination.

Thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

B x

Karen said...

Very pretty, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Penny Black @ allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

katesacraftybugger said...

lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ PROMARKERS this week

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Christine, so very pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Lizzy said...

Beautiful card , luv the colours

Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

KarenB said...

Beautiful work, I love the little touch of lace.

Ellibelle said...

So pretty! Love your choice of colors and fabulous design!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at penny black at all sorts, hope to see you again soon!

Lorraine said...

It's lovely. Really pretty. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Louise said...

Very pretty and love the shapes and colours you have used,thanks for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts.
Louise xx

Suzilou said...

Very pretty card, love that image and your gorgeous papers :)

Julie said...

Such a pretty card, fab image and layout. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

Mervi said...

So lovely and fresh colours, beautiful spring card!

Thanks for sharing this with us at
Penny Black @ Allsorts, good luck;-))m

Sue said...

Hi Christine
aww a gorgeous card,lovely image, pretty papers & embelies,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Christine this is a little beauty what a gorgeous image, papers and sentiment I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Suzanne said...

A gorgeous project, thanks for joiningin with CRAFT challenge this week
Hugs
Suzanne x
Guest DT

Sarn said...

So gorgeous!
Hugs, Sandra

Daniele said...

just lovin' your card, lovely colours thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week
hugs

Faye said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketch n Stash. x