Saturday 19 March 2011

Purple Iris

Challenges

Crafty Creations (110) - Mother's day
Stampin' For The Weekend (6) - Mum/Mother's Day (Stamped Sentiment)
One Stop Craft (123) - Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

Here is another quick card I have made with the little chipboard freebies. I mounted the iris chipboard onto a Nestie oval with foam pads adding a butterfly to the image. I then added this to the base card, again using foam pads. I highlighted the whole thing with some gems and added a few to the corner of the card. I stamped and layered a sentiment and placed this at the bottom. Another little chipboard butterfly finishes the card off. Hope you like this simple card, thanks for looking.

Images - Magazine Freebies
Sentiment Stamp - Dovecraft
Paper - Scrap Box
Gems - Stash

8 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card Christine - I love that image and the colours are really fresh. Hugs, Claire x

cheryl said...

this is beautiful hun,love the layout and the colurs are perfect,hugs cheryl xxxx

marilynprestonn said...

Christine, I love your mother's day card with this gorgeous iris so well displayed! Very feminine and delicate! Way to go!

Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge this week. It's always good to see you play. :)Peggy

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful mothers day card, love the colours :) Check my blog, I have an award for you TFS

Sue B said...

Sweet card! I love the colour combo and the image! The gems finish it off perfectly! Perfect card for Mother's Day!

Hugs Sue xx

ogilvie said...

Great looking card, Christine. Always such good inspiration. Hugz, Janice

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Mother's Day Card..

Hugs
Debbie

Heidi-Mari said...

Beautiful card! I love the image and the gems are so pretty!
Thank you for joining us over at Stampin for the Weekend
Have a blessed week