Sunday 8 May 2011

Creative Inspiration Challenge (59) DT Card

Challenges

Creative Inspiration DT (59) - Glitz & Bling

I am having to schedule this card as I have gone to my son's for a much needed break so I hope Mr Blogger is playing nicely today.

For this week's challenge we want you to get out all your 'Glitz & Bling' and show us what you can do with it. Our kind sponsors this week are Simon Says Stamps and Joanna Sheen who have donated some great prizes for one lucky winner.

I have gone for quite an unusual colour scheme of peach and purple for this card and I think it has come out rather well. I have coloured the image with promarkers and also the flowers. Do you like my sparkly velvet ribbon, isn't it gorgeous? I found it some time ago in a haberdashery shop and managed to get a few different colours to play with. Hope you like this card, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamp - Wee Stamps
Ribbon/Flowers/Gems/Pearls - Stash

5 comments:

cheryl said...

just love this hun ,great colors and love that image,hugs cherylx

Claire said...

What a lovely card and I was thinking exactly the same thing about the colour combo - it is unusual, but really works. Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Christine this is so beautiful that is one cute image and I do love the colours and design this is truly gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Autumn said...

Beautiful Christine!! Love those big purple gems!
xxAutumn

Marian said...

How cute is she and the colours are beautiful
Hugs Marian