Tuesday 7 June 2011

LOTV Sneak Peek and News!

GREAT NEWS! Lili Of The Valley are having a SALE! Now is the time to treat yourselves to all those wonderful stamps etc. that you have on your wish lists, but be quick as it ends tomorrow at midnight!



Challenges

ABC - V is for Variety (Punched Borders/Daisies/Gems)
I Love Promarkers (68) - Sparkly Bling
Truly Scrumptious (58) - Summer Sparkle
Dutch Dare (115) - Photo Inspiration
Wild Orchid Crafts (25) - Sketch
A Spoonful Of Sugar (155) - Here Comes Summer
Papertake - Anything Goes

WOW! It just gets better and better at Lili Of The Valley! Just when you think they have brought you the cutest stamps ever, out comes even cuter ones..... When I saw the new Summer Girls range I instantly fell in love with them and I am sure you will too. They are to be released on Tuesday 14th June so you don't have too long to wait. Meanwhile check out the Design Teams Blogs and the Ideas To Inspire Blog for Sneaky Peeks all this week.

OK, on to my card. I could not believe it when I saw this little beauty as she is called Daisy Chain!!! Naturally I fell instantly in love with her and had to colour her up straight away. She reminds me so much of my favourite childhood summer activity, hence the name of my blog. I have coloured her with promarkers and chalk and paper pieced her dress and bow. For the layout I followed the great sketch by covering the base card with paper and adding punched borders top and bottom. The image has been placed on a green panel and attached with foam pads. There was only one thing to do with the image next and that was to add a 'daisychain' around it. A circular sentiment and a few more gems finish the card off. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - LOTV
Papers - Docrafts
Green Gems - Wild Orchid Crafts
Pink Gems/Daisychain Lace - Stash

4 comments:

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, I like the frame, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with ABC challenge.
Hugs Sue x

Bev said...

So pretty with wonderful detail. Thanks for joining WOC this week x