Monday 27 June 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge (GDT) - Christmas In June

Challenges

Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas In June

This week at Whoopsi Daisy we are going all Christmassy as our challenge theme is 'Christmas In June'. So, put on that Christmas music CD, settle down with some hot chocolate and get ahead with your Christmas projects, can't wait to see what you come up with. Check out the rest of the DT's blogs for more inspiration.

I decided to make a card, no suprise there then... I have coloured my sweet girl with Promarkers and added lots of glitter glue. Having layered her with nesties I thought it would be fun to weave some ribbon around the image, letting it curl as I went. I think it gives quite a nice effect. Hope you like this one as much as I do, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamp - Whoopsi Daisy (Sheet 262)
Papers/Sentiment - Magazine Freebie
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards
Ribbons - Stash

4 comments:

Sassy Scrapper said...

How absolutely sweet. What a fantastic job you did with this adorable image. I love the way you wrapped the ribbon around the frame, it's beautiful!
Hugs Bonnie

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card Christine.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Christine what a beautiful Christmas creation that image is adorable and I so love the non traditional colours a super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Christine!
This is totally amazing! I just looove the colours an it looks beautiful the way you have wrappet the ribbon around the image. Hugs...Mona