Thursday 4 August 2011

Lili Of The Valley DT (108) - Roses

Challenges

Lili Of The Valley DT (108) - Roses
I Love Promarkers (77) - Things With Wings (Butterfly)
Sketch Saturday (166) - Sketch

This week's challenge at Lili Of The Valley is to follow a great sketch and Lisa and Laila have kindly donated a £10.00 voucher for one lucky winner to spend in the LOTV online shop. Don't forget though, to be eligible for the prize you MUST use an LOTV product on your creations.

For my card this week I have used the stamp called 'Rose Garden', isn't it gorgeous? Definately one of my favourtites and so easy to colour. As usual I have coloured my image with promarkers. Following the great sketch, but moving things around slightly, I have used several layers behind my image including a punched border to which I have added some pink velvet ribbon. I punched some flowers out of parchment paper and embossed them before adding the roses. I then punched a white butterfly from card and a blue one from vellum and layered them adding gems for the body. A couple more gems on the stamped sentiment and the card was finished. Hope you like this pretty card, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - LOTV
Papers - Papermania
Ribbon/Roses/Gems - Stash


9 comments:

darcy48 said...

Hi Christine another beautiful card love the lovely flowers you had added. Arlinex

xxxtglxxx said...

Aww, this is just the cutest card! :) Gorgeous details and image.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous

Hugs
Debbie

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card Christine, love the adorable image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

Such a pretty card and sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous hun,love that sweet image,hugs cherylxxxx

Kirsty said...

Hi Gorgeous summery card.Flowers are so pretty ! Kitty;0)

Karen said...

Soooo cute, and lovely BPs too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

My name is Wynneth said...

What a beautiful card Christine, one of my fav LOTV images too. A very pretty design for your whole card. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x