Thursday 19 January 2012

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge DT (3) - Lavender & Lace

Challenges

ABC Christmas - Anything Goes Christmas
Sketch Saturday (190) - Sketch
I Love Promarkers (100) - Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious (72) - Something Forgotten (Image and Lace)
M.A.W.T.T. (132) - Things With Wings

We have a new challenge at Lili's Little Fairies and this week is one of my favourite themes 'Lavender & Lace'.

I have used a stamp that I have not used since it came out, shame on me as I love it. I have coloured her with promarkers adding glitter to her wings and surrounded her with little gem stars. I then found some long forgotted silver edged lace and put this around the image. The lacy borders were cut with a punch and I added some more forgotten lace. A little stamped sentiment and a few star brads finishes the card nicely. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - LOTV/Personal Impressions
Digi Paper - Nitwit Collections (Still Joyful Hearts)
Lace/Brads/Gems - Stash

14 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so pretty and delicate, love it
Lindsay xx

Mynn xx said...

What a darling angel! And I LOVE the purples--my fave color! :)

Mandy said...

Such a pretty card,love the sweet image and the purple theme...Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious...
Mandy x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

catherine said...

Such a sweet card and subtle. I love the way you have put all the bits together
x catherine

BrossArtAddiction said...

Beautiful! And gorgeous shiny paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Claire said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combo. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Tine said...

Hi Christine. Love the LOTV image & the colour you have chosen to use for your card. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers & good luck.
Tine :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet what a great image. I love Lavender and lace so might have to get my LOTV stamps out for a play. Thanks for playing on our Things with wings challenge on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Christine I do love the colours you have chosen to use, that mirri card really shines and that image is so beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

sara said...

gorgeous card love the image she looks so sweet in lilac thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x

Dorte said...

Such a pretty card with an adorable image. I just love the colours you have used.
Thanks for joining the A challenge at ABC Christmas challenge.
Hope to se you again.
Dorte,x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. xx

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty .. i love that cute little angel
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for a our Things with Wings challenge
Lisa x