Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Crackers



Challenges

Card Crafters Circle (60) - Christmas
That Craft Place - Christmas

Here I am with my last post before Christmas so I thought I would show you the crackers I have made for the table.  This is the first time I have had a go at these so they are not very good, but hey, we will still have fun pulling them.  I have used white tissue paper and added some festive ribbon.  The decorations is just a nestie oval topped with a gold poinsettia using a Marianne die.  Hope you like them, thanks for looking.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!



2 comments:

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

These crackers are so much fun! You did not mention what you put inside though lol! Great job! Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Tammy at Créations LaDiva :) xx

I have some candy on my blog, would love to have you join, still a few days left :) Thank you if you already have ☺

Shell said...

Just gorjuss hun, thanks for sharing it with us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog.
Shell xx