Monday 11 March 2013

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge DT - Buttons Or Bows


Challenges

Digital Tuesday (200) - Bling
Paper Shelter (104) - Punches
M.A.W.T.T. (188) - New Baby
Totally Papercrafts (157) - Punches
Sketch & Stash (109) - Sketch (Old Papers)

Time for a new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy and this week we want to see your 'Buttons Or Bows' on your creations.

This week I have made a new baby card.  Following the great sketch I first laid down some panels using some papers I have had for years.  I then punched a border and added some ribbon.  I then coloured the sweet image with promarkers and attached with foam pads putting a punched heart behind the corner to which I added a heart gem.  I then made a tag using a peel-off teddy and some more ribbon.  Finally I stamped a sentiment and added a couple of bows.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamp - Whoopsi Daisy (Sheet 416)
Sentiment Stamp - Papermania
Papers - Magazine Freebies
Peel-Off/Ribbons/Gem - stash


9 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Lovely card Christine. Love the sweet image, pretty paper and embellishments.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for playing at DTC.

kelly ledder said...

A beautiful card thank you so much for playing along with Mawtt this week.

Kelly x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. The image is so sweet and I love the papers and design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Joey said...

Hiya, such a cute card, lovely image, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter. Joey x

Ally said...

Aw Christine, such a sweet card, I like this image and the colour choice and what a great take on the sketch!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this fortnight!
xoxo, Alessandra

PS: I love the piccie of Willow!

Eileen said...

Such a cute image and pretty pink card.Great layout and use of diecuts.Thanks for joining us with this weeks challenge at TPS and good luck.
Eileen x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Christine, I like the sweet image and the design,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Suzette said...

greate card, thanks for joining us over at TotallyPaperCrafts.

Suzette x