Friday 30 August 2013

In The Garden



Challenges

ABC - Thank You
All That Stickles - The Great Outdoors
Sketch Saturday (273) - Sketch
Anything Goes (100) - In The Garden/Butterflies
Totally Papercrafts (182) - Decoupage

Just lately I have been playing with some decoupage so thought I would show you what I have been doing with a pad that was a freebie in a magazine a while ago.

Following the great sketch I layered my base card and added a simple border with a die-cut fence on top.  I then decoupaged my image and stuck it onto another piece of card.  I then added some tiny butterflies (the waste from a die).  After adding a punched butterfly I used some stickles for their bodies.  A stamped sentiment finishes the card.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Decoupage/Papers - Wild Rose Studio
Sentiment Stamp - Inkadinkado

Don't forget to check out my exciting news HERE!!!

 

5 comments:

Claire said...

Adorable card, love the layout and gorgeous colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Debra Miller said...

Congratulations Christine! You were chosen as the winner of Sketch Saturday Challenge #273! Please e-mail dmiller98@wi.rr.com to arrange your prize. ~Deb

Jenn said...

Super cute card, I love the sweet image and the colors! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

Janine said...

Such a cute card. pretty image and I love the decoupage. Thanks for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
Hugs, Janine xx

mixamatoasties said...

Such a cute card.

Thanks for sharing at TPC this week.

Susan x