Wednesday 9 March 2016

Just playing around...



Here is me 'just playing around' with some of my neglected stash and rubbish.  I made the background using a new wood stamp from Stampin Up.  I used brown ink to stamp onto beige card and then went lightly over it with distress inks.  The flowerpot has been die cut and inked.  The ivey has also been die cut out of packaging.  The flowers are bits from the centre of bubble aperture cards which I have attached with foam pads and coloured with promarkers.  The hedgies and bugs are all Penny Black stickers.

Challenges

Simon Says (Monday) - Make Your Own Background
Simon Says (Wednesday) - A Bit O' Green

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a sweet and beautiful card...love the cheerful flowers
Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

Barbara said...

Cute card, love the spring colors and theme! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

debby4000 said...

love the wood background, really helps the flowers and leaves show up.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Caryn said...

Such a pretty card - your design is just gorgeous.

Thanks for joining in with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx