Thursday 10 March 2016

Tag Card



 
 
This is the last card for a week as I am off to start renovating my son's new home.  It is a complete renovation job, knocking walls down, stripping, wiring...  Just about everything as the place hasn't been touched since the 60's!!!
 
Anyway, onto my card which features a Magnolia stamp which I have coloured with promarkers.  I made her into a tag by cutting the corners and adding an eyelet and piece of recycled ribbon.  The background paper is from Nitwits and the sentiment from my stash, as is the flowers.  The flowers in the centres are in fact lace daisies.
 
Challenges
 
Midweek Magnolias (133) - Mother's Day or Special Lady (Would suit either)
Sketch Saturday (402) - Sketch
Cute Card Thursday (416) - Lace or Ribbon
 
Thanks for stopping by, see you when I get back.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - love this Tilda! Good luck with the renovations. Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday this week. Lynn - CCT Design Team x