Monday 13 June 2016

Birthday Bear



Here is a cute little card I have made using the freebies from Beccy Muir.  It is great that you get a free little kit to enter the challenge at Beccy' Place.  I have made a rosette from die cuts to place my image on.  I then coloured a wooden cake with promarkers and attached it to the card.  This was the first time I tried colouring these wooden cakes and am not too sure if I will do it again as I'm not too pleased with it.  Anyway, lastly I added a small sentiment.

Challenges

Beccy's Place - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Beccy said...

I think the little cake is cute Christine, and a nice embellishment to match the image. I love the rosette you created and all the great layering you did. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Petra-loves-paper said...

your card is lovely! Petra DT Beccy's Place